* Cardstock:- Clarity Card 7x7 Gelli Plate card, pearlescent white and black card, silver mirri card; discarded Gelli Plate print
* Clarity double sided sticky sheet
* Clarity Stamps:- Butterfly Tree and butterflies, Remountable Winter Trees, ‘Suede Lady,’Remountable ‘Happy’ words
* Inkpads:- Ranger Archival Black, Ranger Distress Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserve
* Fine glitter
1. Using Archival Black, stamp ‘Suede Lady’ onto white card and cut out; repeat four times more on the discarded Gelli Plate print and cut these out. Decoupage onto the white image and set aside.
2. Stamp the Butterfly Tree onto a piece of 7 x 7 Gelli Plate card using Seedless Preserve. Cut a sun/moon mask and place partially over the tree image.
3. Tear a piece of copy paper to create a hill; place this under the tree image and blend out using Victorian Velvet. Continue this to create a landscape. Trim a sliver from top and bottom; mount onto black pearlescent, white Gelli Plate card, silver mirri to suit.
4. Using Seedless Reserve and two of the Winter Trees, stamp images in the background. Blend in shadows under the trees.
5. Remove one side of the protective covering from half a sheet of Clarity double sided sticky. Using Seedless Preserve, stamp the three butterflies from the Butterfly Tree set twice (two images of each size of butterfly.) Scatter over fine glitter. Remove the other protective sheet and place a piece of acetate over this sticky side. Cut butterfly images out. Glue one set onto the scene to suit. Add the ‘Suede Lady’ image.
6. Colour a scrap of card with Victorian Velvet and stamps ‘Happy Birthday’ in Seedless Preserve centrally. Decorate with remaining acetate butterflies. Mat onto black pearlescent and silver mirri.
7. Create an easel card blank from a long piece of pearlescent card. Add matted image to the easel and sentiment to the mountain fold.