Indigoblu Challenge - May 2016
'Surprise! Surprise!' is my interpretation for the Indigoblu Challenge 'May All Your Dreams Come True' inspired by a long-stifled desire to appear out from a birthday cake!
The card has three sections and the top area (unseen) is folded over to create balance.
- Stamps:- Indigoblu Floral Swirl A6, Sewing Mends the Soul, Large Snowflake
- Inkpads:- Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks - Black Soot, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple.
- Clear detail Embossing Powder
- Card - white, pearlescent black
- Cut rectangle of white card 6cm x 19.5 cm and fold into three 6cm x 6.5cm.
- Stamp Floral Swirl with second/third/fourth generation Onyx Black randomly onto each section and emboss with Clear Detail; sweep Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral over with blending tool, followed by Black Soot around perimeter.
- Spritz with water and mop with kitchen roll.
- Mount onto pearlescent black.
- Stamp lady from Sewing Mends the Soul set; colour with Polychromos; cut around female image.
- Stamp Snowflake twice in Onyx Black and emboss with Clear Detail; colour randomly with listed Distress Inks apart from Black Soot; score at every peak and trough, cut once to circle centre and alternately mountain and valley fold.
- Arrange folded circles around the female form and glue in place.