Hello and welcome to my CB blog for April/May. Not much detail this month due to a couple of sad and close family events.
This project was inspired by a 'find' in a cupboard during a bit of an avalanche at which time a box tumbled out. This was the solar globe, purchased a couple of years ago in a sale for £2.50! Time to decorate!!!
- Stamps:- A Year of Stamping:- July - Standard, Super; August - Standard, Super
- Inkpads:- Ranger Archival Black Ranger Distress:- Cracked Pistachio, Fired Brick, Barn Door, Vintage Photo; Adirondack Butterscotch
- Misc:- Tissue Paper; Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Solar Lantern; Coloured Pencils - Inktense, Polychromos, Derwent Metallic; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens; Ranger Glossy Accents
- Using each itemised stamp and Archival Black, stamp each four times.
- Apply double sided sticky sheet, cut to size, to fit each image on the stamped side.
- Turn over and colour elements with itemised ink-pads, pencils and Sparkle pens.
- Cut out elements then add dimension through Glossy Accents.
- Peel off the protective backing and apply to suit onto the solar globe.
Et voila! The Global Reef is complete.