Up in the Air
· Groovi:- Tina’s Flower plate; Feathered Friends
· Stamps:- Clarity Miniature – Stag Outline moon, tree-scape and eagle; Bird Outline – birds; Word Chain Alphabet
· Stencils:- Net Pattern, Jo’s Bubbles
· Ink Pads:- Archival Black; Distress Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron; Distress Oxides Fossilised Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo; Encore Silver
· Cardstock:- 1 x A4 white – halved centrally down portrait format; white parchment scraps,
· Miscellaneous:- Glue pen, glitter, holographic mirri card, black card, white card.
1. Dab Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers onto craft sheet. Spritz with water. Drag long rectangle of card as described in ‘Materials’ through ink and repeat until card is covered. Dry with heat gun.
2. Place Jo’s Bubbles over inked card and dab Oxide Fossilised Amber randomly over. Spritz card as before then dry. Repeat to suit. Remove stencil.
3. Place over Net stencil and dab over Oxide Vintage Photo. Spritz then dry. Remove stencil.
4. Dab Oxide Cracked Pistachio onto craft sheet. Spritz with water then drag inked card over in a random fashion. Dry.
5. Divide and cut card into three. Stamp moon, trees and birds on each of the three inked rectangles.
6. Stamp sentiment in black Archival then over-stamp with Encore silver. Sprinkle over glitter before the ink dries completely.
7. Mount each onto holographic mirri then black. Attach side by side to white card background.
1. Emboss two sizes of dragonfly from Tina’s Flower plate three times each onto parchment. Colour, pierce and cut. Glue smaller onto large. Add small dots of glue from a glue pen and sprinkle over glitter. Attach on to one of the backgrounds.
2. Emboss two sizes of butterfly from Tina’s Flower plate twice each, colour. Pierce each and attach smaller onto larger. Add glitter as in 1) and attach to second background.
3. Emboss chosen image from[MM1] Feathered Friends plate and further emboss isolated areas of same image to create decoupage components. [MM2] Pierce and cut. Layer to form 3D image.
4. Attach to third background rectangle.
And there we have it – an inky, stencilled, stamped project with Groovi additions – my new favourite multi-media technique!!!
Over to you to join in the Clarity Challenge!
Shelagh ‘The Making Lady’